Lisa Rusland, a student at the Toronto Art Therapy Institute (TATI), shared her knowledge with us on how art therapy can really improve our mental health and well-being, especially during these unprecedented times.
* What art therapy is?
* Why people attend art therapy and its benefits?
* Art therapy with older adults.
Before starting our session, Lisa welcomed our guests to meditate and guided everyone through grateful senses. Following, Lisa led us into the main art work, which was creating Affirmation cards.
* White paper or construction paper.
* Any drawing materials (pens, markers, pencil crayons, paint).
* Glitter or stickers (optional).
Here is the PDF presentation from this session.
“Your happiness lies in the happiness of others.”
Intuitive Meditation Demonstration by CCA – Canada.
Please bring a pen, paper and markers.